AAE Online CE
BENEFITS & FEATURES
The breadth of the specialty on one learning platform.
Continuing education is a key factor in transitioning from common practice to best practice. Endo On Demand makes learning and tracking your progress simple.
Access the most complete library of educational presentations and materials online.
New content types and releases coming soon!
Learn from the most sought-after thought leaders in endodontics at your own pace.
Review bios and search by speaker now available!
All content is accessible anytime, anywhere via your PC, laptop, tablet or smartphone.
Presented in a more mobile-friendly design!
Refresh your skills, learn new techniques and use the presentations to train your team.
It’s even easier to rate and share sessions you enjoy!
No other resource can match our quality, quantity and price.
Now all offered through an improved learning experience!
The new Endo On Demand platform makes it easier than ever to learn and earn CE.
Platform improvements include:
- Improved Search Function — Search-and-sort features will enable you to find what you need faster and explore what you’d like to learn better!
- Session Previews — More comprehensive session previews with speakers’ bios are now available to help you select the best session for your learning need.
- More Relevant Content — By updating your preferences, the site will dynamically display recommended sessions and content that may be of interest.
- Access to Speaker Bios — Browse and review speaker bios associated with each session.
- Mobile Friendly — It’s easier than ever to learn on the go, from any device!
- My Dashboard — Track your session progress and get your CE verification letters all from one convenient area.
- Expanding Course Catalog — While past meeting sessions will continue to be available, watch for new content types available on the platform soon.
AAE19 Recordings Now Available!
The Endodontic Treatment Standards webinar recording is now available!
Endodontic Treatment Standards: A route to enhanced collaboration among endodontic treatment provideIncludes Credits
This course will describe the standards of modern endodontic treatment, which all practitioners are expected to meet. Upon completion, participants should be able to evaluate their competency as diagnosticians and clinicians and identify areas that require additional education. | Ove A. Peters, DMD, MS, PhD