Endo On Demand Commenting and Content Rating Policy
Endo On Demand commenting and rating features are intended to be used as a communications and engagement resource for those interested in viewing content. Users are encouraged to rate content and share their evaluation of and comments on Endo On Demand content. Users are also encouraged to like others comments. Users are expected to communicate in a professional, responsible manner and for lawful purposes. Users must show respect of all individuals in an open and tolerant manner and must not use inappropriate or offensive language.
By commenting on this site, you agree not to do any of the following:
- Publish through the Site any text, message, data, information, or other material (“Content”) that is unlawful, libelous, defamatory, obscene, indecent, lewd, harassing, threatening, harmful, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, abusive, inflammatory, fraudulent, deceptive, misleading or otherwise objectionable;
- Publish through the Site any Content that would convey expressions of bigotry, prejudice, racism, sexism, hatred or profanity;
- Publish through the Site any Content that may infringe any trademark, trade secret, copyright or other intellectual or proprietary right of any party, or any Content that you do not have the lawful right to distribute and reproduce;
- Publish through the Site any Content that includes confidential information about the AAE or patients;
- Publish through the Site any Content that may contain any viruses or other computer programming routines that are intended to damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information;
- Impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, an AAE employee, member, speaker, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity;
- Distribute or publish unsolicited promotions, advertising or solicitations for funds, goods or services, including “junk mail,” “spam,” or any other form of solicitation.
AAE staff designated as Endo On Demand administrators will review and approve all comments prior to being published. Endo On Demand administrators are authorized to ensure comments are appropriate and productive. Any questions regarding comments will be referred to the Continuing Education Committee prior to being published. Comments that are deemed inappropriate or offensive will not be published.
|Access Date||Quiz Result||Score||Actions|