AAE Online CE
To the Point Corporate-Sponsored Webinar | Innovations in Bioceramic Materials and Their use in Challenging Clinical Cases
This sponsored webinar is presented by:
Description: This course will explore the characteristics of bioceramic products and how they can be incorporated into clinical practice. Clinical cases where deep carious pulp exposure, resorption or perforations could be predictably treated will be presented.
At conclusion participants should be able to:
- Describe how to treat deep caries without endodontic treatment
- Learn the importance of using bioactive materials
- Discuss how to incorporate remineralizing therapies that repair teeth
- Learn how to use bioactive materials to strengthen teeth and reduce restorative failures
- Explain how to utilize bioactive restoratives that can protect and prolong pulp vitality
This presentation is part of the To the Point Corporate-Sponsored Webinar series. To the Point Corporate-Sponsored Webinars may include opinion, speculation and other statements not verifiable in the scientific method and do not necessarily reflect the views of AAE. Participants should use their best judgment in evaluating the merits of any content.
Robert Salehrabi, D.D.S.
Dr. Robert Salehrabi received his dental degree from the State University of New York at Buffalo in 1992 and practices as a restorative dentist for ten years prior to his Advanced Endodontic Residency at USC School of Dentistry. He is currently Associate Professor of Clinical Endodontics at USC and has authored articles in American Journal of Dentistry, Journal of Endodontics, and other peer-reviewed dental journals.